Marketing & Events Coordinator (OC)
We are seeking a results-oriented Marketing & Events Coordinator to join our Orange County office. The Marketing & Events Coordinator will play an integral role in the Firm's regional and firm wide marketing and visibility efforts. The Coordinator will work closely with the Business Development Department, legal teams, individual attorneys and administrative staff to achieve Firm goals. The position reports to the Firm's Senior Marketing & Events Manager.
- Coordinate planning efforts for and support of Firm events and industry conferences/seminars including travel, as necessary
- Plan, promote and execute webinars
- Provide support in connection with local events occurring in Firm offices
- Update and maintain website content
- Coordinate logistics of the Firm’s holiday card/gift giving program
- Maintain collateral to support internal communications
- Assist with graphic design requests
- Provide general support to the Business Development Department related to a wide array of projects/initiatives including sponsorships, eMarketing efforts, website/blog support and social media.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field required
- 3-5 years marketing/business development experience required; experience in legal or professional services environment preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and PowerPoint; InterAction or other CRM experience preferred
- Experience with Photoshop and InDesign or other graphic design software
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Detail-oriented with strong communication (verbal and written), organizational and client service skills
- Strong work ethic with outgoing personality
- Strong analytic and organizational skills, ability to multi-task and work within a framework where priorities may shift and/or conflict
- Innate ability to work well independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to work overtime and travel as needed
Nossaman is an innovative mid-sized law firm working on cutting-edge issues across seven U.S. offices. Our expertise is focused in distinct areas of law and policy, as well as in specific industries. With a strong foundation in California, we have built nationally recognized practices in infrastructure, litigation, healthcare, environmental, real estate, public policy and corporate law.
We offer a competitive salary and generous benefits package. Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Nossaman is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability status or any other category protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of Nossaman’s employment lifecycle including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities.
Agency submissions by invitation only.