Business Development Coordinator (Los Angeles)
We are seeking a results-oriented Business Development Coordinator to play an integral role in the Firm's regional and firm wide business development and marketing efforts. The Coordinator will work closely with the Business Development Department, practice groups, individual attorneys and staff to achieve Firm goals. The position reports to the Firm's Business Development Manager. The position is based in the Firm’s Los Angeles office but initial employment will be remote.
- Work to maintain and increase practice group visibility and reputations in the marketplace through sponsorships, targeted events, and organization memberships
- Research speaking engagements, membership and networking opportunities with industry associations and organizations
- Track and analyze practice group initiatives and how those initiatives advance individual practice group goals
- Assist with the creation of targeted, well-written marketing material and associated research
- Prepare pitch material to support business development meetings
- Update and maintain marketing collateral, including practice group descriptions, experience summaries, presentations, and website/Intranet content
- Work with Proposal Specialists in helping respond to Request for Proposals (RFPs)
- Provide general support to the practice groups on a wide array of projects/initiatives, including visibility, communications and analytics reporting
- Undergraduate degree in marketing or a related field, or equivalent experience, preferred
- 1-3 years of legal or professional services marketing/business development experience preferred
- Experience taking instructions and assignments from multiple individuals
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and PowerPoint; InterAction or other CRM experience
- Detail-oriented with strong communication (verbal and written), organizational and client /customer service skills
- Strong work ethic and good interpersonal people skills
- Strong analytic and organizational skills, ability to multi-task and work within a framework where priorities may shift and/or conflict
- Innate ability to work well independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to work overtime and travel as needed
Nossaman is an innovative mid-sized law firm working on cutting-edge issues across seven U.S. offices. Our expertise is focused in distinct areas of law and policy, as well as in specific industries. With a strong foundation in California, we have built nationally recognized practices in infrastructure, litigation, healthcare, environmental, real estate, public policy and corporate law.
Nossaman is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability status or any other category protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of Nossaman’s employment lifecycle including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities.
Agency submissions by invitation only.