Business Development Coordinator (Los Angeles)
We are seeking a results-oriented Business Development Coordinator to play an integral role in the Firm's regional and firm wide business development and marketing efforts. The Coordinator will work closely with the Business Development Department, practice groups, individual attorneys, and staff to achieve Firm goals. The position reports to the Firm's Business Development Manager. The position is based in the Firm’s Los Angeles office but initial employment will be remote.
- Assist with the creation of targeted, well-written marketing materials, competitive intelligence and associated research;
- Work to maintain and increase the Infrastructure practice group’s visibility and reputation in the marketplace through sponsorships, targeted events and organization memberships;
- Work with Proposal Specialists in responding to proposal/pitch opportunities and Request for Proposals (RFPs);
- Update and maintain marketing collateral, including practice group descriptions, presentations and website/Intranet content;
- Track and update practice and industry group client and prospect lists and experience databases;
- Track and analyze the practice group’s initiatives and how those initiatives advance the practice group’s goals;
- Plan and execute targeted conferences, client receptions, webinars and other firm-hosted events; and
- Provide general support to the Infrastructure practice group related to a wide array of projects/initiatives, including sponsorships and website/blog.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field;
- 1-3 years of legal or professional services marketing/business development experience;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and PowerPoint - InterAction or other CRM experience preferred;
- Detail-oriented with strong communication (verbal and written), organizational and client service skills;
- Strong work ethic and good people skills;
- Strong analytic and organizational skills, ability to multi-task and work within a framework where priorities may shift and/or conflict;
- Innate ability to work well independently and as a member of a team; and
- Ability to work overtime and travel as needed.
We offer a competitive salary and generous benefits package. Interested candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and resume online. Agency submissions by invitation only.
Nossaman LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability status or any other category protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of Nossaman’s employment lifecycle including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities.