Senior Infrastructure Engineer (all offices)
We are seeking an experienced Senior Infrastructure Engineer to ensure the stability, integrity and efficient operation of our Enterprise Systems and Networks. This position must have strong working knowledge of Microsoft server applications, networking and datacenter technologies. The Senior Infrastructure Engineer is part of the Infrastructure Department that supports all Firm offices and a co-location facility in a virtualized VMWare environment. This position may be located in any of our offices and reports to the Senior Technology Manager.
- Research and recommend enhancements to all systems to better serve the needs of the firm. Evaluate and implement cloud, application and infrastructure technologies
- Assist with management of Windows desktop environment including application integrations and group policies
- Assist with maintenance of network infrastructure including LAN, WAN, WLAN, SD-WAN and Internet connections
- Assist with management of Mitel telephony environment
- Assist with maintenance of VMware environment for Windows Server 2016/2019, datacenter infrastructure including vSAN, Nutanix, EMC Unity, DataDomain and Veeam
- Assist with SCCM environment including server / workstation OS and patch deployment, application packaging
- Assist with maintenance of Exchange 2013/Exchange Online environment
- Assist with maintenance of Azure/O365 environment, including inTune MDM
- Manage consultant and vendor resources and initiatives
- Support and maintain firm security vendors and initiatives
- Serve as an escalation point for network system operational issues
- Provide quality customer service to all of the firm’s staff and clients including direct end-user assistance in support of the firm’s Technical Support Team. This requires expeditious claiming of routed incident tickets and detailed resolution of problems
- Create and maintain updated documentation as it relates to system configuration, mapping, processes and service records
- Other duties as assigned
Experience & Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Industry certifications preferred
- 5+ years experience with MS Active Directory and Group Policies
- 3+ years experience with Windows Server
- 3+ years experience with VMWare server virtualization including deploying VMs
- 2+ years experience with Server Datacenter Hardware or Colocation facility
- 1+ years experience with enterprise storage technologies
- 1+ years experience in Microsoft SCCM or equivalent desktop and patch management experience
- 1+ years experience with Networking – Firewalls and Switching
- 1+ years experience with Citrix XenApp or other VDI technologies
- Strong initiative, proactive thinking and time management skills
- Self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills
- Proven project management skills, with the ability to manage concurrent projects with time sensitive deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience supporting large number (200 or more) of end users
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills
- Prior experience supporting law firm or legal environment preferred
- Ability to travel domestically occasionally as needed
- Available to work flexible hours as needed, including monthly maintenance windows
Successful candidates must be proactive, client service-oriented, energetic and reliable. As with all Firm positions, impeccable integrity, excellent judgment, and sensitivity to others are essential.
We offer a competitive salary and generous benefits package. Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Nossaman is an innovative mid-sized law firm working on cutting-edge issues across seven U.S. offices. Our expertise is focused in distinct areas of law and policy, as well as in specific industries. With a strong foundation in California, we have built nationally recognized practices in infrastructure, litigation, healthcare, environmental, real estate, public policy and corporate law.
Nossaman is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability status or any other category protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of Nossaman’s employment lifecycle including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities.
Agency submissions by invitation only.