Technical Support Analyst (Washington, DC)
We are seeking an experienced Technical Support Analyst responsible for ensuring the efficient operation of workstation hardware, software, mobile devices and other equipment in the Firm’s offices as assigned. This position also will provide support for firm-wide projects and initiatives. The position reports to the Firm’s IT Training & Support Manager and will be located in our Washington, DC office.
- Provide expedient, professional white glove service to Firm employees.
- Troubleshoot software and system-related user requests escalated from the Help Desk (tier 1) team or received directly from users.
- Maintain and support local office workstation hardware and applications, VOIP phones, printers, video conference equipment and mobile devices.
- Log requests and support activities in ticketing system and ensure all special requests and deviations are documented.
- Support the onboarding process ensuring new users are added to necessary systems and set up with appropriate hardware.
- Participate in weekly on-call rotation including being available after-hours, weekends and holidays when on call.
- Provide general support to the Information Technology team, as needed, including assisting with firm-wide technology initiatives.
Experience & Qualifications:
- High School Diploma, or equivalent, required. Undergraduate degree in a related field or commensurate working experience preferred.
- Professional in both written and verbal communications.
- Three (3) years working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows 10 required.
- Working knowledge of Citrix, OWA, VPN, mobile device (Android and iPhone), video conference equipment, tracking/ticketing systems and networks required.
- Knowledge of Aderant, Kofax PDF, iManage, InterAction, VOIP phones and legal macro software strongly preferred.
- Flexibility to work overtime including after-hours, holiday and weekends, as needed.
- Ability to occasionally travel to other offices as needed.
- Must be able to lift and move 40 lbs.
Successful candidates must be proactive, client service oriented, energetic and reliable. As with all Firm positions, impeccable integrity, excellent judgment and sensitivity to others are essential.
Nossaman is an innovative mid-sized law firm working on cutting-edge issues across seven U.S. offices. Our expertise is focused in distinct areas of law and policy, as well as in specific industries. With a strong foundation in California, we have built nationally recognized practices in infrastructure, litigation, healthcare, environmental, real estate, public policy and corporate law.
We offer a competitive salary and generous benefits package. Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Nossaman is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability status or any other category protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of Nossaman’s employment lifecycle including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities.
Agency submissions by invitation only.