Ed Meyer has 30 years of experience handling complex regulatory and business transaction matters and counsels clients through the complex array of federal laws and regulations specific to health care. He also structures telemedicine arrangements and negotiates and drafts agreements for service contracts with hospitals and health systems, employment agreements and independent contractor agreements, as well as the sale and purchase of physician practices.
Previously, Ed was the lead legal counsel for the business operations in multiple states of a publicly traded national medical group. Ed provided legal counsel and advice to his company’s presidents, COOs and senior regional management on all business operation legal matters.
Over his long career, Ed has held numerous positions at law firms, at major health services providers, and even in government, including work for a senior member of the House Ways and Means Committee and as an appointee in the Reagan Administration at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. His clients benefit from his unique 360-degree approach to resolving legal matters.
- 09.23.2021 | Nossaman eAlert
- 02.16.2021 | Nossaman eAlert
- 09.14.2021 | The Health Law Ticker
- 04.21.2021 | The Health Law Ticker
- 02.18.2021 | The Health Law Ticker
- 02.10.2021 | The Health Law Ticker
- 01.21.2021 | The Health Law Ticker
- 01.11.2021 | The Health Law Ticker
- National Association of Behavioral Healthcare Webinar04.30.2021
- 02.18.2021 | EdSource
- 09.01.2020 | Daily Journal
- Nossaman Adds Noted Healthcare Lawyer, Former MEDNAX and Dignity Health Counsel, Edward Meyer to Sacramento Office08.24.2020 | Nossaman News Release
Community & Professional
American Health Lawyers Association, Member
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 1991
- Cornell University, Graduate studies program in Government, 1984
- Stanford University, B.A., 1983