Hana regularly advises institutional clients on investments in private equity, private credit and real estate. She also has experience working with private clients to draft and negotiate letters of intent, purchase agreements, subscription agreements, private placement memorandums, supply and distribution agreements, and service agreements. Hana also provides counsel on offerings of equity and debt securities, joint ventures and private equity investments.
Previously, Hana worked for a large Midwestern law firm, representing innovative start-up companies during their formation and growth phase, and both private and public companies in a wide range of corporate matters, including entity formation, commercial transactions, general corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions, and senior and mezzanine finance.
During law school, Hana was a Supplemental Success Leader, where she counseled first year law students on tactics for academic success in law school, and an Academic Success Program Leader, where she provided teaching assistance in first-year torts and constitutional law courses. Additionally, Hana served as a legal volunteer assisting with domestic violence injunction hearings.
Prior to law school, Hana worked in Seoul, South Korea as an SAT instructor and human resources professional with The Princeton Review Korea. In addition to her instructing and recruiting responsibilities, she served as the liaison between Korean-speaking academic management and English-speaking teachers.
In combination with her law degree, Hana’s international experience brings an added depth and unique perspective to her work in serving a wide array of corporate clients.
- Represented a private company in a $69 million stock sale of its private label and branded bakery product business.
- Represented a private equity firm in its acquisition of a scrap metal company specializing in ferrous and non-ferrous metals recycling for $38 million.
- Represented a private equity firm in its $23 million stock sale of a gun safe manufacturing company.
- Represented a private company in a $24 million stock sale of its software business specializing in providing solutions to healthcare organizations.
- Represented a private equity firm in its $63 million stock acquisition of a design company specializing in marketing and distributing branded products through various online platforms and retailers.
- Represented a U.S. private manufacturing company in its acquisition of a Canadian business specializing in designing, manufacturing and selling coffee and tea making equipment and supplies for $7.5 million.
- 09.12.2019 | Nossaman eAlert
- EIN Kleine Komplikation: New IRS Policy on Employer Identification Numbers Could Seriously Delay Entity Formations05.07.2019 | Nossaman eAlert
- 10.22.2018 | Nossaman Announcement
Honors & Recognitions
Leader, Supplemental Success Program
Leader, Academic Success Program, Torts, Constitutional Law
Recipient, Thomas More Law Scholarship
- Marquette University Law School, J.D., 2016, cum laude, Dean's List, Articles Editor, Marquette Law Review
- University of California, San Diego, B.A., 2011