Randy Boyer is an associate in the Employment Group. Randy’s practice focuses on defending litigation and negotiating settlements in disputes regarding business formation, Rule 144 transactions, employment matters, contracts, real estate and class actions. He has experience preparing and arguing motions, taking and defending depositions and preparing matters for trial and arbitration, including direct and cross examination outlines, and opening and closing statements.
Prior to joining Nossaman, Randy was a judicial clerk for the Honorable Roger L. Hunt, United States District Judge, in Las Vegas, Nevada where he researched legal authorities and drafted judicial orders in both civil and criminal matters. While there, he prepared proposed orders on pending motions and assisted with trials and hearings for other district judges.
During law school, Randy became a published author and lectured on the paper he published while in law school and before practicing law, he worked for a start-up software company where he managed a division of the company.
- BYU J. Reuben Clark Law School, J.D., 2012, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif
- Brigham Young University, B.A., 2008
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California