Randy Boyer is a litigator whose practice focuses on class action defense and complex commercial litigation. Randy has assisted his clients in resolving disputes regarding wage and hour class actions, products liability class action, complex contractual and real estate matters and individual employment matters. He has significant experience in both the courtroom and in arbitration proceedings. Randy also employs this experience to counsel clients on corporate and employment matters to implement strategies to avoid litigation.
Randy has secured significant victories in opposing class certification in several multi-million dollar class actions. He has also obtained favorable judgments for his clients at both the pleading and summary judgment stage and successfully represented clients in arbitration and at trial. This experience has further allowed Randy to leverage key aspects of his client’s cases to negotiate favorable settlements allowing his clients to extricate themselves from litigation.
Prior to joining Nossaman, Randy was a judicial clerk for the Honorable Roger L. Hunt, United States District Judge, in Las Vegas, Nevada. Randy is also a published academic author and lecturer. Before practicing law, he worked for a start-up software company where he managed a division of the company.
- Nossaman Webinar02.03.2022
- Nossaman Webinar07.09.2020
- Nossaman Webinar01.14.2020
- 01.20.2022 | Nossaman News Release
Honors & Recognitions
Selected to the Southern California Rising Stars list, 2018-2020
- BYU J. Reuben Clark Law School, J.D., 2012, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif
- Brigham Young University, B.A., 2008
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California