As a consultant in the Government Relations & Regulation Group, Tracey works with clients as they engage at the federal, state and local level.
With a focus on client objectives and an in-depth understanding of jurisdiction-specific issues across the country, Tracey assists clients in achieving their goals while maintaining strict compliance with the laws. To that end, she monitors developments in all 50 states, sustains relationships with regulators across the country, and advises clients as they prepare their engagement strategies and execute their political programs.
Tracey’s experience includes three years of state-level Executive Branch service; five years working to investigate and prosecute California campaign finance, lobbying, and government ethics cases; and two election cycles helping clients navigate the complex set of laws and regulations that govern political activity in all 50 states.
- 06.17.2020 | Nossaman eAlert
- California’s April 1 Deadline to File Statements of Economic Interests Retroactively Extended to June 1, 202004.03.2020 | Nossaman eAlert
- 01.14.2020 | Nossaman eAlert
Community & Professional
Council on Governmental Ethics Laws, Member
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, J.D., 2015; Certificate in Public Law and Policy
- Loyola Marymount University, B.B.A., 2008