Legal, Practice & Policy Developments
CLE International's 11th Annual NEPA Conference
San Francisco, CA
Nossaman attorneys participated in the 11th Annual NEPA Conference, presented by CLE International. Rob Thornton co-chaired the program, in addition to giving a recap of 2016 - 2017 Cases and Litigation. David Miller joined Mr. Thornton in a panel discussion titled, "CEQA Guidance, Application of FAST Act, and Practice Tips."
This comprehensive two-day conference provided updates on:
- New Developments in Climate Change
- Cultural Resources Issues
- CEQA and NEPA Coordination
- NEPA Streamlining
- Comparison of Case Law in 9th Circuit and Other Circuits
- Connected Actions
- Consideration of Alternatives
- And much more!