Looking for a spark? Nossaman is a rewarding place to begin or continue your career. We provide an exciting and collaborative workplace for all of our non-attorney staff members, with salaries and benefit packages that are competitive with the largest national firms.
Working in some of the busiest areas of law today, Nossaman offers a stimulating environment for everyone from administrators and paralegals to secretaries and staff at all levels. A special point of pride is the teamwork at all levels of the Firm, marked by cooperation, transparency, and support of management. The rewarding experience of feeling valued is why nearly half of our current non-attorney employees have been with Nossaman for 10 years or more. Our staff members are just as committed to the success of the Firm as the Firm is to the success of each employee.
Nossaman's typical benefits package for non-exempt employees* includes:
- Generous Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Coverage
- Domestic Partner Coverage
- Fifteen days paid vacation in the first year; ten days sick leave; ten paid holidays, effective from first day of employment; plus an additional day off with pay on or within the month of your birthday following one year of employment
- Group Term Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (for both Health and Dependent Care)
- Transportation Allowance
- 401k/Profit Sharing/Matching Programs available from day one of employment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Back up child care and Elder Care benefits subsidized by the Firm
- Fitness Center Subsidy
- Referral Bonuses
- Business Casual Dress
For further information about legal management and support staff opportunities at Nossaman, please email email@example.com.
*Benefits packages vary by level of position, and are subject to change without notice.
We are seeking an experienced Human Resources Director to join our firmwide management team. The position leads the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources Department, including staff recruiting, performance management, payroll administration, reporting and compliance, policies and procedures and HR software/database management.
We are seeking an experienced Proposal Manager to play an integral role in the development of competitive, high-quality RFP responses and proposals from start to finish. This person will oversee the day-to-day activities of the proposal specialists in a collaborative environment, where communication with key stakeholders and internal clients plays a key role. The position reports to the Firm’s Business Development Director.
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Proposal Specialist to join our Business Development Department. This person plays an integral role in the Firm's business development efforts by developing competitive, high-quality RFP responses and proposals from start to finish. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the proposal development process – from kickoff and work plan development to document production, editing and final review as well as interview presentation deliverables. The position reports to the Firm’s Proposal Manager.