Looking for a spark? Nossaman is a rewarding place to begin or continue your career. We provide an exciting and collaborative workplace for all of our non-attorney staff members, with salaries and benefit packages that are competitive with the largest national firms.
Working in some of the busiest areas of law today, Nossaman offers a stimulating environment for everyone from administrators and paralegals to secretaries and staff at all levels. A special point of pride is the teamwork at all levels of the Firm, marked by cooperation, transparency, and support of management. The rewarding experience of feeling valued is why nearly half of our current non-attorney employees have been with Nossaman for 10 years or more. Our staff members are just as committed to the success of the Firm as the Firm is to the success of each employee.
Nossaman's typical benefits package for non-exempt employees* includes:
- Generous Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Coverage
- Domestic Partner Coverage
- Fifteen days paid vacation in the first year; ten days sick leave; ten paid holidays, effective from first day of employment; plus an additional day off with pay on or within the month of your birthday following one year of employment
- Group Term Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (for both Health and Dependent Care)
- Transportation Allowance
- 401k/Profit Sharing/Matching Programs available from day one of employment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Back up child care and Elder Care benefits subsidized by the Firm
- Fitness Center Subsidy
- Referral Bonuses
- Business Casual Dress
For further information about legal management and support staff opportunities at Nossaman, please email email@example.com.
*Benefits packages vary by level of position, and are subject to change without notice.
We are seeking an experienced Corporate Transactional Paralegal to work closely with the Firm's Corporate, Healthcare, and Real Estate practice groups. The position entails commercial transactions, mergers and acquisitions, title searches, real property recordings, securities law compliance, and the formation and maintenance of corporate entities, partnerships and limited liability companies. This position is located in the Los Angeles Office and reports to the Practice Support Director.