Our commitment to a diverse and inclusive environment is rooted in our core values. We believe an inclusive environment and consideration of diverse perspectives are crucial to creating the ideal workplace.
We strive to recruit and retain a diverse workforce. Unquestionably, diversity enhances our ability to serve clients and creates a more dynamic workplace for everyone. The diversity of our attorneys, policy advisors, paralegals and professional staff provides us with a rich blend of perspectives that translate into better solutions for our clients.
Amazing things grow in open and inclusive environments. One example of this is the formation and continued development of internal Affinity Groups. Created by attorneys and professional staff, these groups focus on LGBTQ, Minority and Women’s issues. The Groups serve as a resource for mentoring, support, networking and professional development.
Our commitment to equal opportunity means that no one’s career will be limited in any way by race, color, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, religion, nationality, age, disability, marital or parental status.
Recent recognition of our DEI efforts include:
- Vault’s 2023 “Best Midsize Law Firms to Work For” recognized Nossaman, for the fourth time, as one of the top midsize law firms for diversity
- Law360’s 2022 Diversity Snapshot recognized Nossaman as a top firm for minority attorneys (101-250 lawyers category)
- National Law Journal’s 2022 Women in Law Scorecard ranked Nossaman in the top third of law firms in the U.S. for women
- Nossaman was included in the National Law Journal's 2022 LGBTQ Scorecard with 3.4% of attorneys self-identifying as LGBTQ
- Law360’s Glass Ceiling Report ranked Nossaman as one of the Top 10 firms for female equity partners (midsized law firm category)