Where Are We Now and Where Are We Going?
Nossaman's Environmental Legal Update
Santa Ana, CA
7:30 - 9:30 a.m.
New and evolving environmental regulations and legislation, combined with the current economic crisis, have put an unprecedented strain on development efforts in California. Nossaman addressed recent developments in environmental law and federal legislation and discussed what this means for your projects.
This was a must attend event for government officials, developers, environmental consultants, planners, engineers, attorneys, and other land use professionals. Topics included:
- The New CEQA Guidelines for Greenhouse Gas Impacts - Four Things You Need to Know
- AB 32 - Four Years Later: Where Are We Now and What's Still to Come?
- Update on SB 375
- Issues in the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta
- Securing Coastal Development Permits from the California Coastal Commission - Emerging Issues and Successful Approaches
- Permitting Renewable Projects: Opportunities and Pitfalls
- Recent Developments in the Stormwater Permit Process and How to Adhere to the New Requirements