A Path to Transit and Transportation Project Success in the Wake of the Pandemic: A Panel Discussion Among Legal Professionals
On June 3, 2020, our interdisciplinary panel of infrastructure, environmental, real estate and eminent domain attorneys presented a discussion on planning, procurement and financing strategies that can be implemented now to support timely project delivery in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Topics covered during our webinar include:
- How to prepare now to efficiently and effectively move projects forward
- Procurement and contracting strategies that enable owners to access future funding and move projects forward despite short-term funding issues
- NEPA, CEQA and environmental permitting considerations in the era of social distancing and shelter-in-place orders
- Real estate and construction considerations such as delays/Temporary Construction Easement expirations and appraisal/site inspection issues
- The environmental litigation outlook under California and federal law (i.e., delays due to limited court activities/court closures)