A Path to Transit and Transportation Project Success in the Wake of the Pandemic: A Panel Discussion Among Legal Professionals
On June 3, 2020, our interdisciplinary panel of infrastructure, environmental, real estate and eminent domain attorneys presented a discussion on planning, procurement and financing strategies that can be implemented now to support timely project delivery in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you were not able to attend the live session, we invite you to watch the recording at your convenience. Please feel free to submit any questions you may have through the webinar platform or by contacting any of our presenters.
Topics covered during our webinar include:
- How to prepare now to efficiently and effectively move projects forward
- Procurement and contracting strategies that enable owners to access future funding and move projects forward despite short-term funding issues
- NEPA, CEQA and environmental permitting considerations in the era of social distancing and shelter-in-place orders
- Real estate and construction considerations such as delays/Temporary Construction Easement expirations and appraisal/site inspection issues
- The environmental litigation outlook under California and federal law (i.e., delays due to limited court activities/court closures)
Click here to watch the on-demand webinar.
Nossaman LLP is an approved State Bar of California MCLE provider and certifies that this activity is approved for 1 hour of general credit.
Questions? Please contact Jessica Ku at email@example.com or 949.477.7667.