A Path to Transit and Transportation Project Success in the Wake of the Pandemic: A Panel Discussion Among Legal Professionals
Please join our interdisciplinary panel of infrastructure, environmental, real estate and eminent domain attorneys for a discussion on planning, procurement and financing strategies that can be implemented now to support timely project delivery in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. Time will be set aside for questions that may be submitted in advance of and during the webinar.
Topics that will be covered during our webinar include:
- How to prepare now to efficiently and effectively move projects forward
- Procurement and contracting strategies that enable owners to access future funding and move projects forward despite short-term funding issues
- NEPA, CEQA and environmental permitting considerations in the era of social distancing and shelter-in-place orders
- Real estate and construction considerations such as delays/Temporary Construction Easement expirations and appraisal/site inspection issues
- The environmental litigation outlook under California and federal law (i.e., delays due to limited court activities/court closures)
During registration, please submit your questions related to the above topics as well as any other areas of concern regarding the impact of COVID-19 on your projects. We welcome your participation in this webinar and look forward to providing useful and timely information to assist you in this ever-changing business climate.
Not able to attend the live webinar on June 3rd? Register now to receive a link to the on-demand recording once the live broadcast has concluded.
Nossaman LLP is an approved State Bar of California MCLE provider and certifies that this activity is approved for 1 hour of general credit.
Questions? Please contact Jessica Ku at email@example.com or 949.477.7667.