Noah DeWitt assists clients on a full range of environmental and land use law matters. Noah has experience conducting legal research and drafting memorandum regarding issues related to CEQA development compliance, local zoning requirements, Coastal Act enforcement actions and endangered species act compliance.
During law school, Noah served as a Judicial Extern to the Honorable Rozella A. Oliver of the United States District Court, Central District of California.
- California Trial Court Clarifies When Coastal Property Owners Are Entitled to Seawall Protection Under the Coastal Act08.30.2023 | Nossaman eAlert
- 08.10.2023 | Nossaman eAlert
- 07.11.2023 | Nossaman eAlert
- 07.10.2023 | Nossaman eAlert
- 08.21.2023 | Endangered Species Law & Policy
- 04.25.2023 | Endangered Species Law & Policy
- Federal Court Allows Center for Biological Diversity to Continue Large ESA Lawsuit Against U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service03.15.2023 | Endangered Species Law & Policy
- 01.30.2023 | Endangered Species Law & Policy
- Pepperdine Caruso School of Law, J.D., 2022; Pepperdine Law Review, Symposium Editor
- Hope International University, M.B.A., 2017
- Hope International University, B.A., 2016