Recent Cases & Water in the 21st Century
Fred Fudacz, Marty Mattes and Alfred Smith participated in the Water Law Institute's California Water Law Conference: Recent Cases & Water in the 21st Century, a two-day conference hosted by CLE International.
Listen as experts from many sectors examine water law practice, policy, precedent and procedure in California with a focus on Southern California. Marty Mattes and Alfred Smith will take part in a panel discussion on the "Chromium 6 Standard: Too Low, Too High or Just Right?" at the conference. Fred served as Conference Co-Chair.
Other presentations include:
- Desalination in Southern California
- Central and West Basin Litigation
- San Diego County Water Authority v. Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- The Drought, the Water Bond, BDCP and the Delta Tunnels
- Where Are We on Prop 218 and Water Rates?
- Hydraulic Fracturing
- Do Indian Rights Apply to Groundwater?
- QSA Developments