Infra Insight: Exploring International Trends in P3 Delivery
On November 8, 2023, we hosted the first presentation in our Infra Insight webinar series, “Exploring International Trends in P3 Delivery.”
P3s have played a significant role in large-scale infrastructure project delivery in Australia and Canada since as early as the 1980s. In recent years, these jurisdictions have implemented a range of alternative delivery models for large infrastructure projects, including further refining the P3 structure with innovative tools and strategies to manage risks between the private and public sector.
Our panel explored some of the trends in P3 delivery from the Australian and Canadian markets, together with discussion on whether these innovations could provide value in the U.S. alternative delivery market.
- Elizabeth Cousins, Partner, Nossaman LLP
- Steven DeWitt, Senior Vice President, Business Development, ACS Infrastructure Development, Inc.
- Ryan Mitchell, Administrator, Office of Major Projects, Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT)
- Steve Murray, Partner, Clayton Utz Melbourne
- Agnes von dem Hagen, Senior Vice President (Legal Services), Infrastructure Ontario