The Big Move: Planning for and Funding Complex Business Relocations
Join Artin Shaverdian at CLE International’s Annual Eminent Domain Conference in San Diego, CA, at the US Grant Hotel, March 5-6, 2020. Artin will speak on "The Big Move: Planning for and Funding Complex Business Relocations," on Thursday, March 5th.
The conference will take a comprehensive look at eminent domain law, policy, procedure and practice. Get answers to the questions you have been asking, as leading experts discuss critical issues such as:
- What governmental activities do, and do not, create inverse condemnation liability?
- What are the newest legal developments in the field, and why are they important?
- How does the Bressi case impact temporary severance damages?
- Must an appraiser, in all cases, appraise the entire improved larger parcel (and not just the land) in order to reach a conclusion on severance damages?
- How are relocation, re-establishment, and loss of goodwill related?
- Where and when are the latest upcoming projects happening, and how will they affect you?
Earn up to 13 hours MCLE credit, including one hour of competence credit and earn up to 13 hours of IRWA and Appraiser credit.