The Big Move: Planning for and Funding Complex Business Relocations
Artin Shaverdian spoke at the CLE International’s Annual Eminent Domain Conference in San Diego, CA on "The Big Move: Planning for and Funding Complex Business Relocations," on Thursday, March 5th.
The conference took a comprehensive look at eminent domain law, policy, procedure and practice. Leading experts discussed critical issues such as:
- What governmental activities do, and do not, create inverse condemnation liability?
- What are the newest legal developments in the field, and why are they important?
- How does the Bressi case impact temporary severance damages?
- Must an appraiser, in all cases, appraise the entire improved larger parcel (and not just the land) in order to reach a conclusion on severance damages?
- How are relocation, re-establishment, and loss of goodwill related?
- Where and when are the latest upcoming projects happening, and how will they affect you?