Motor carriers and logistics companies face a growing number of employment law challenges and other business-related difficulties when operating in California and other states on the West Coast.
Our Trucking, Logistics, & Warehouse Industry Practice Group counsels some of the nation’s largest trucking companies, regional motor carriers, and logistics corporations. We handle high-stakes wage and hour class actions, PAGA lawsuits, individual employment disputes (e.g., discrimination, misclassification, harassment, wrongful termination, etc.), false advertising cases, breach of contract matters, and violations of California’s Business and Professions Code § 17200.
Against a backdrop of frequent lawsuits engulfing this industry, we work proactively with our trucking and logistics clients to find a path forward that avoids litigation whenever possible. We keep clients informed about emerging legal developments and help identify potential risks and make necessary adjustments to minimize those impacts.
We leverage our legal experience both to optimize clients’ results in litigation and to provide them with an ongoing competitive advantage in navigating today’s turbulent legal environment before litigation arises.
- Water, Hospitals and Intellectual Property…the Cyber Risk Surges, Particularly for U.S. Critical Infrastructure11.04.2022 | Nossaman eAlert
- 02.05.2020 | Infra Insight Blog
- 04.06.2022 | Law360
- 03.21.2022 | Law360, Daily Journal
- 07.01.2021 | National Law Journal
- Drew Hansen Discusses Denial of Class Certification Win for Cardinal Logistics, Impact on Trucking Industry10.12.2020 | Daily Journal