Raven McGuane focuses her practice on state and federal water industry issues. She assists in preparing legal briefs and advising clients on regulatory compliance and complex water rights issues. Raven’s experience includes preparation for trial in water pollution tort cases.
Prior to joining the Firm, Raven was a water quality specialist at a water utility company where she managed and conducted environmental quality projects. During law school, she served as an extern at the United States Attorney’s Office for the Central District of California
- 06.22.2021 | Law360
- 03.04.2022 | California Water Views
- 06.22.2021 | California Water Views
- 05.18.2021 | California Water Views
- Nossaman's 2021 Water Webinar Series05.27.2021
- 02.15.2023 | Daily Journal
- 07.15.2022 | American Lawyer Media
- 07.11.2022 | Multiple News Outlets
- University of California, Los Angeles School of Law, J.D., 2020
- University of California, Berkeley, B.S.