What Happens to Insurance Coverage in Case of Bankruptcy?
Nossaman insurance coverage and bankruptcy attorneys hosted the seminar "What Happens to Insurance Coverage In Case of Bankruptcy?" in San Francisco, CA on Thursday, May 7 from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
Bankruptcy is on the rise. As a debtor, creditor or officer/director...
- Learn what insurance is available to pay losses and to defend and indemnify for claims of creditors or injured parties.
- Learn whether, how, and to what extent existing insurance can be accessed by the debtor's officers and directors.
- Learn whether existing policies can be cancelled, and whether the court can order policy renewals.
- Learn whether the trustee or debtor can buy "tail" coverage.
- Learn what the effect is of an insured's bankruptcy on claims for the insurer's failure to settle.
- Learn whether or not an insurer can avoid liability coverage because of the debtor's insolvency.