2022 Public Pensions & Investments Fiduciaries’ Forum
Attendance for this annual event is by invitation only.
This preeminent, invitation-only public pension industry event will take place in downtown Los Angeles on October 17th and October 18th. Meet and hear from the Nossaman attorneys who serve you on a variety of topics that are critical to public pension system trustees, executive staff, investment officers and in-house counsel.
We hope that trustees (less than a quorum), executive staff, investment officers and in-house counsel of retirement system clients will be able to join us.
Register by August 31st to receive a discounted early bird rate!
October 17, 2022
9:30 – 10:00 a.m. | Registration
10:00 – 11:30 a.m. | New SEC Rules and Their Impact on Public Pension Plan Investors in Private Funds
11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. | Lunch
1:00 – 2:15 p.m. | Fund of One vs. Commingled Funds & Tax Developments – The Death of Carried Interest?
2:15 – 2:45 p.m. | Break
2:45 – 4:00 p.m. | Global and National Perspectives on Real Estate Developments and Investment Opportunities for Public Pension Funds
5:00 – 7:30 p.m. | Reception & Dinner
October 18, 2022
8:30 – 9:00 a.m. | Breakfast
9:00 – 9:50 a.m. | Litigation Against Public Retirement Systems: What Are The Trends and How Do Fiduciaries Prepare?
10:00 – 10:50 a.m. | Fiduciary Governance: Mitigating Organizational, Operational and Investment Risk
11:00 – 11:50 a.m. | Tales from the Trenches: Insights on Best Practices for Supervisors from Seasoned Employment Counsel
11:50 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. | Closing Remarks
Early Bird Discount through August 31, 2022: $650
After August 31, 2022: $750
Group Early Bird Discount through August 31, 2022 (5 Registrations): $3,000
Group Registration After August 31, 2022 (5 Registrations): $3,500
1020 South Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, CA 90015
By registering to attend this event, you agree to comply with Nossaman’s COVID policy:
- Please note that in-person attendance is limited to those who self-certify that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have tested negative within 24 hours of our event.
- Attendees who are unvaccinated must wear a mask at all times during the event, except when eating or drinking. Please note, all meals will be enjoyed outside on the patio.
- We ask that all attendees self-evaluate their health status prior to attending and stay home if feeling ill or exhibiting COVID-19 related symptoms.
- If there are changes to federal, state and local rules, restrictions, orders and guidance, we will adapt our procedures and communicate updates as necessary.
- All attendees will be asked to sign our COVID-19 ASSUMPTION OF RISK, RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND SELF-ATTESTATION upon entry.
Questions? Please contact Joleen Ceniceros at email@example.com.