David Marion focuses his practice in the area of corporate law and has represented clients in a diverse array of industries, including food and beverage, manufacturing, technology, hospitality, health care, real estate, actions sports and apparel. David's experience includes representation of corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships with formation, mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, intellectual property licensing, and general corporate and contract matters.
David has previously worked at two AM Law 100 law firms and in the Contracts Group at a Fortune 150 global technology corporation. Early in his career, David served as a judicial extern to a United States District Court Judge and to the Supreme Court State of Ohio. He also served as a law clerk to a Former Special Counsel to the President of the United States and associate to a Former Assistant United States Attorney General, Assistant Ohio Attorney General and Chief Counsel to United States Ambassador. David has also served on the Board of Directors to the San Diego Chapter of After-School All-Stars.
- General corporate matters for national mechanical, electrical and plumbing engineering company
- General corporate matters for hospitality golf club and resorts
- General corporate matters for emerging growth, middle market and national real estate development companies
- General corporate matters for emerging growth, middle market, national and global diversified suppliers to the foodservice industry
- General corporate matters for emerging growth and middle market action sports and apparel companies
- Numerous acquisitions through merger, stock, asset purchase and sale in a diverse array of industries, including food & beverage, manufacturing, automotive, real estate, technology, health care, automotive and action sports and apparel
- National and international technology transactions
- Served in the Contracts Group of a Fortune 150 global technology corporation, responsible for wide range of global transactional and procurement arrangements, including contract structure, drafting, negotiation, reviewing and closing of procurement, supply chain, IT and licensing transactions
- Balanced business and legal interests to produce successful outcomes
- Achieved target cost savings outcome through skilled negotiations
- 11.21.2019 | Nossaman News Release
Community & Professional
Orange County Bar Association, Member