Lindsay Christenson represents public and private sector clients in real estate, business, and commercial litigation, practicing in both state and federal court. She also has experience in the healthcare field, representing healthcare clients in litigation and alternative dispute resolution.
Prior to joining Nossaman, Lindsay practiced as a litigator at both a national law firm and a boutique San Francisco firm. She has led cases from initiation through discovery, prepared pleadings, legal briefs and memoranda, drafted and argued dispositive motions, and assisted with depositions, expert witness preparation, case strategy and alternative dispute resolution. In law school, Lindsay received the Witkin Award for Academic Excellence in Alternative Dispute Resolution and served as an extern with the Sacramento Mediation Center.
- 04.01.2023 | Nossaman Periodical
- 04.01.2023 | California Eminent Domain Report
Community & Professional
San Francisco Bar Association
Barristers Club of San Francisco Bar Association
- University of California, Davis School of Law, J.D., 2019; Editor, UC Davis Business Law Journal
- University of California, Davis, B.A., 2016, International Relations with a minor in Philosophy
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California