Pat Crowl concentrates his practice on employment litigation. He has experience in trial advocacy, case assessment, handling discovery requests, drafting motions and taking and defending depositions. He has participated in jury trials, mediations and settlement conferences.
Prior to attending law school, Pat worked as a financial advisor at a large investment bank and financial services company. While there, he managed more than $300 million worth of private assets.
While attending UC Davis, Pat competed in rugby and track. He also earned the UC Davis Scholar Athlete Award.
- What the FFCRA, CARES Act, California’s Shelter-in-Place Orders and Other Relief Measures Mean for California Employers [UPDATES]09.21.2021 | Nossaman eAlert
- DFEH Issues Guidance on COVID-19 in the Workplace and Mandatory Vaccines: What California Employers Need to Know04.02.2021 | Nossaman eAlert
- 02.16.2021 | Nossaman eAlert
- 01.08.2021 | Nossaman eAlert
- 02.10.2021 | The Health Law Ticker
- Nossaman's Employment BUZZ Webinar Series10.27.2020
Honors & Recognitions
International Business Program Scholarship, 2011
Provost Study Abroad Scholarship, 2011
- Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law, LL.M., 2018
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, J.D., 2016; Dean's List
- California State University, Fresno, M.B.A., 2011; AACSB accredited
- University of California, Davis, B.S., 2009