Bob Mosher is a veteran corporate attorney experienced in healthcare law, mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, securities, and business transactions. His clients include large managed care provider groups and facility-based companies.
Bob also represents corporations, limited liability companies, and partnerships in acquisition transactions and in raising capital by the issuance of securities in private placements.
He is AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell.
Business Formations. Representation of clients in the formation of new companies including providing advice and preparing necessary corporate, partnership, limited partnership and limited liability company documents including, as necessary, partnership agreements, LLC articles of organization, operating agreements and shareholder agreements.
Mergers and Acquisitions. Representation of organizations in restructuring and combinations with other organizations. Acted as counsel for New York Stock Exchange traded company in mergers with other publicly held corporations and numerous acquisitions and dispositions of privately held companies. Extensive experience in organizing and syndicating joint ventures, including advice regarding state and federal fraud and abuse restrictions and safe harbors.
Business Operations. Representation of clients with financing, deal structuring, marketing, risk management, contract review, drafting and negotiation.
Exempt Securities Financings. Representation of corporations, partnerships and individuals in raising capital by the issuance of debt and securities in transactions exempt under Regulation D, Securities Act of 1933 and state securities laws.
Healthcare Transactions. Representation of managed care medical groups in restructuring into integrated delivery systems, combinations with other medical groups and organization of management services organizations.
- Inaugural West Coast Ambulatory Surgery Center Seminar10.02.2014
- Los Angeles County Bar Association's 6th Annual Healthcare Law Compliance Symposium10.01.2009
- Nossaman Represents Sheridan Healthcare, Inc. in Acquisition of Medical Anesthesia Consultants Medical Group, Inc.12.10.2013
- 11.22.2013 | Daily Journal
- 01.09.2013 | Daily Journal
- 05.24.2012 | Nossaman Announcement
- 05.22.2012 | Bloomberg News
- 05.22.2012 | The Am Law Daily
Community & Professional
American Bar Association, Corporation, Banking and Business Law Sections
Los Angeles County Bar Association
American Health Lawyers Association
California Society for Healthcare Attorneys
Ambulatory Surgery Center Association
California Ambulatory Surgery Association
Honors & Recognitions
AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- University of California, Los Angeles School of Law, J.D., 1971, Order of the Coif; Associate Editor, UCLA Law Review
- University of California, Los Angeles, M.A., 1968
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A., 1967