Sara Greenberg assists in advising clients on environmental and land use matters involving the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act, the Clean Water Act, the Endangered Species Act, the Migratory Bird Treaty Act and the Bald and Golden Eagle Protection Act. She helps prepare legal briefs and memoranda, counsel renewable energy developers on federal and state permitting issues and conduct due diligence for renewable energy facilities.
Prior to joining Nossaman, Sara gained experience at a law firm assisting with the full cycle of environmental mass torts litigation, including drafting motions for cases in both state and federal court, defending depositions, handling discovery and coordinating all aspects of hearing and trial preparation.
Before going into private practice, Sara served as a Legal Fellow in the United States Senate where she assisted with committee hearings and vetted nominees to lead federal agencies. She also worked as a Legal Fellow for the American Wind Energy Association (now American Clean Power), assisting with federal litigation and conducting legal research on constitutional and environmental law issues.
Sara regularly comments on news affecting endangered species issues throughout the United States on the Firm’s Endangered Species Law & Policy blog.
- 06.01.2022 | Nossaman eAlert
- 05.23.2022 | Nossaman eAlert
- 12.27.2022 | Endangered Species Law & Policy
- 12.02.2022 | Endangered Species Law & Policy
- 10.20.2022 | Endangered Species Law & Policy
- 08.24.2022 | Endangered Species Law & Policy
- 07.28.2022 | Endangered Species Law & Policy
- 06.27.2022 | Endangered Species Law & Policy
- 06.17.2022 | Endangered Species Law & Policy
- 02.24.2022 | Endangered Species Law & Policy
- 01.26.2022 | Endangered Species Law & Policy
- George Washington University Law School, J.D., 2017
- Tulane University, B.A., 2014
- District of Columbia
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of Maryland