Precondemnation Procedures: Acquiring Right of Way in a New World
Brad Kuhn, David Graeler and Artin Shaverdian spoke at the IRWA's Chapter 1 - 2015 Annual Fall Seminar hosted by the International Right of Way Association.
Experts from many sectors examined current projects and recent developments in eminent domain case law. Brad, David and Artin presented "Precondemnation Procedures: Acquiring Right of Way in a New World."
Other presentations included:
- Alternative Strategies for Economic Growth Post-Redevelopment
- Los Angeles Metro Rails Major Capital Expansion Program
- Effective Right of Way Tools and Techniques for Managing Large Transportation Projects
- What Just Happened? Recent Developments in Eminent Domain Case Law
- Challenges With Underground High Voltage Transmission
- How Bureaucracy is Slowing Down Projects and What Can Be Done About It