COVID-19 Webinar: Insurance Claims and PPP Updates
On December 2nd, Nossaman's Jenny Meeker will serve as a panelist during “COVID-19 Webinar: Insurance Claims and PPP Updates,” an invitation-only webinar co-hosted with Green Hasson & Janks. This webinar will bring together leaders to increase their knowledge regarding opportunities, challenges and strategies in handling the disruptions caused by the continuing impacts of the pandemic.
This panel will feature the following experts:
- Peter Brown, Partner and Forensic Services Practice Leader, Green Hasson Janks
- Jenny Meeker, Partner and Co-Chair of Insurance Recovery Group, Nossaman LLP
- David Sutton, Managing Director, Transaction Advisory Services, Green Hasson Janks
- Ben Sheppard, Managing Director, Forensic Services, Green Hasson Janks
During this presentation, the speakers will answer and discuss questions that businesses may find themselves asking, such as:
- Do we have insurance coverage for COVID-related losses? What are the key considerations that will determine if we have coverage?
- Lawsuits have been filed against insurance carriers for denying coverage for COVID-related losses. How have the courts been ruling and how do these rulings impact our ability to get insurance coverage for our COVID-related losses?
- We are deciding whether to submit an insurance claim for COVID-related losses, what factors do we need to consider and how do we go about preparing the claim?
- We obtained a PPP loan. Should we seek forgiveness now or wait to see what happens with the ongoing stimulus negotiations?