Nossaman Named #1 Infrastructure Legal Advisor in U.S.
Nossaman captured the number one ranking for legal advisors in the U.S. market in Inframation’s June 2019 rankings of U.S. P3 advisors. The ranking appeared in the publication’s June 2019 overview of the U.S. P3 market.
Inframation ranked legal advisors based on the number of deals and total project cost since 2016 in the US market. Nossaman's success in the rankings was driven by its work on a number of high profile projects across the U.S., including the:
- $4.9 billion Automated People Mover (APM) project and the $2 Billion Consolidated Rental Car Center (ConRAC), projects for Los Angeles World Airports;
- $2 billion Maryland Transit Administration and Maryland Department of Transportation Purple Line Light Rail Project;
- $1.3 billion UC Merced 2020 Campus Expansion Project for the Regents of the University of California;
- $750 million Texas Department of Transportation--North Tarrant Express Segments 3A & 3B Project; and,
- $600 mm (capital cost) Michigan Department of Transportation – I-75 Modernization Project (Segment 3) P3 project.