Mariel Turner works to develop federal and state legislative solutions for a variety of clients in the public and private sector. She has experience in federal peer-to-peer robocalling and robotexting issues, state pay-to-play laws and Federal Election Commission guidelines regarding campaign finance.
Prior to joining Nossaman, Mariel served as a law clerk for the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee, the Office of Senator Dick Durbin and the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, Office of the Inspector General.
- 12.06.2022 | Nossaman eAlert
- 05.13.2022 | Law360
- 02.10.2022 | Nossaman eAlert
- Government Relations Pros and Politicos Take Note – Possible Changes to Foreign Intervention and Lobbying Rules Are on the Horizon12.13.2021 | Nossaman eAlert
- 10.05.2021 | Nossaman eAlert
- George Washington University Law School, J.D., 2021; University President's Recognition for Volunteer Service-Gold; Dean's Recognition for Professional Development
- Duke University, B.A., 2016; Dean's List
- District of Columbia