CLE International's 10th Annual NEPA Conference: Legal, Practice & Policy Developments
It has been another exciting year of NEPA, with various legal, practice, and policy developments! If you are considering only one NEPA Conference in the next year, this is the one to attend. The issues surrounding NEPA have grown more and more challenging, so join us and let the leading experts provide insights that will empower you to understand the new developments and better serve your clients. California's foremost NEPA experts will provide you with the latest NEPA legal updates, best practices, and policy perspectives.
This year's panels and presentations will cover:
- NEPA Primer
- Case Law Update
- Water Diversion and Habitat Conservation
- Coordinating NEPA and CEQA
- Federal Transportation Trends and Updates
- Science and the Evaluation of Project Impacts
- Cumulative Impacts
- NEPA and Historic Resources Consultation
- Challenges to Improving the NEPA Process for Transportation Projects:
A View from Capitol Hill
Whether you are an attorney, planner, consultant, agency staff, or project applicant, you will benefit from the knowledge you gain, as well as the opportunity to network with expert speakers and fellow attendees.
We look forward to seeing you in San Francisco! For more information, visit the conference website.