We are a nationally recognized bond counsel firm. We provide bond, disclosure, underwriter, issuer, bank, and developer counsel representation for a wide variety of public finance transactions throughout California.
We negotiate, structure, and document the issuance of tax-exempt and taxable securities for public and public-private projects. Listed in the Directory of Municipal Bond Dealers, we have the expertise to assist clients in a wide variety of public finance areas.
Our Public Finance Group focuses almost exclusively on public infrastructure and capital improvement projects. Our work includes:
- Certificates of Participation (Installment Sale and Leased-Based)
- Water and Wastewater Financing
- Transportation Financing (including Sales Tax Financings)
- Tax Increment Financing
- Privately Placed Lease Financing
- Assessment District and Mello-Roos District Financing
- General Obligation Bonds
- Revenue Bonds
- GARVEE Bonds
- Sales Tax Revenue Bonds
- Farebox Revenue Bonds
- Commercial Paper
- Pension Obligation Bond Financing
- State Warrants
- Tax and Revenue Anticipation Notes
- Other Municipal Asset Securitizations
We also advise clients in connection with interest rate swap agreements, investment contracts, letter of credit, and insurance reimbursement agreements.
- 09.25.2012 | San Diego, CA
- 04.10.2014 | Law360