Andrew serves as co-chair of Nossaman’s Insurance Recovery Group. He represents policyholders in disputes against insurance companies in connection with a wide variety of insurance policies, including directors and officers (D&O), commercial liability, property, errors and omissions, crime and fidelity policies. He helps clients, including Fortune 100 corporations and governmental entities, in insurance-related disputes throughout the country.
Andrew's practice includes a broad spectrum of legal services, from counseling companies on how to maximize an insurance recovery to representing policyholders in mediation, arbitration, litigation and trial in state and federal courts. He has successfully tried insurance cases and argued complex insurance issues before numerous courts, including the highest courts of Massachusetts, Iowa and Delaware.
- Novel Securities Liabilities From the Coronavirus and Utilizing Insurance to Manage the Ri05.05.2021 | The Review of Securities & Commodities Regulation
- ACC NCR Insurance Recovery: Insights and Best Practices for In-House CounselAssociation of Corporate Counsel03.07.2023
- What Compliance Officers Need to Know About D&O and Cyber Insurance CoverageCompliance Week10.27.2022
- Liability Insurance: Scope of Coverages, Best Practices for Policy Placement, and Resolving Claims with InsurersMyLawCLE09.15.2022
- ACC NCR In-House Primer – Exploring Key Topics Central to the Role of the General CounselNational Capital Region Fall Conference, Association of Corporate Counsel09.28.2021
- Maximizing Insurance For Claims Impacting Your BusinessNorthern Virginia Technology Council (NVTC)05.21.2021
- ACC NCR Emerging Liabilities Resulting From COVID-19 and How Insurance Can Help Limit Your Company’s ExposureAssociation of Corporate Counsel (ACC) National Capital Region04.28.2021
- 08.17.2023 | Best Lawyers
- Nossaman Expands Insurance Counseling & Recovery Group, DC Office with Addition of Prominent Insurance Duo – Andrew Reidy and Joseph Saka07.10.2023 | Nossaman News Release
Honors & Recognitions
Individual recognition for Insurance: Policyholder in the District of Columbia by Chambers USA, 2001-2023
Included in The Best Lawyers in America© for Insurance Law, 2017-2024