When business disputes arise, they can threaten operations, personal, product lines and profits. Regardless of the size of the claim, clients turn to us to help protect their interests and secure their future.
Resolving disputes does not always mean litigation. Many times we are called upon to evaluate disputes involving purchase and sale agreements, leases, intellectual property, construction, and security interests. Often, these disputes can be resolved without engaging in litigation.
When avenues of recourse have been exhausted, clients can count on us to take matters to trial. We litigate all types of commercial controversies. From breach of contract and claims of fraud to dissolution of joint ventures, our lawyers are skilled at assessing the situation, analyzing risks and arguing the threshold legal issues that may limit time in court. Our experience has resulted in efficient processes for managing discovery and effectively turning mountains of data into compelling legal and factual talking points.
Litigation has the potential to disrupt a business, soak up management time and create uncertainty. We work with clients to resolve disputes and avoid litigation. Whether bound by an agreement or with an eye toward finding a more economical means of resolution, we represented clients in arbitration, mediation, and other forms of resolution. Ultimately, we're focused on getting results that align with client strategies and goals, whether it be in court or through a form of alternative dispute resolution.
- Managing Partner
- 08.28.2015 | Bloomberg BNA Antitrust & Trade Regulation Report and Bloomberg BNA Healthcare Report
- 08.18.2022 | Best Lawyers
- 08.20.2021 | Best Lawyers
- 08.20.2020 | Best Lawyers in America
- 07.13.2020 | Los Angeles Business Journal
Areas of Focus
- Appellate Practice
- Class Actions & Multi-District Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law, Claims & Litigation
- Corporate Fraud & Investigations
- Discovery Referee/Special Master
- Environmental Litigation
- Government & Administrative Law
- Land Use Entitlements & Litigation
- Pension Plan Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Trial Practice
- Water Litigation
- White Collar Defense