Our trial lawyers bring a winning combination of courtroom experience, insight, and creativity to clients' litigation needs.
Our trial teams include veteran courtroom experience and in-house technology support. Our lawyers are among a handful of lawyers who have tried to successful verdict class actions, securities fraud suits, and California Proposition 65 claims, in addition to scores of victories in complex commercial litigation, environment, water, eminent domain, healthcare, and real estate trials.
Favoring humility and humor over pretense and posturing, we work with clients to achieve the best results when the stakes are highest. Our lawyers frequently teach law students and other lawyers about the nuances of winning trial techniques, focusing on the unique demands of litigation and trial presentation.
Recognized by Bar associations, industry organizations, and their peers, our trial lawyers bring a diverse and talented presence to the courtroom.
- Of Counsel
- Managing Partner
- Of Counsel
- 02.15.2023 | California Eminent Domain Report
- 10.05.2019 | La Quinta, CA
- 09.14.2023 | Nossaman Announcement
- 09.07.2023 | Calexico Chronicle
- 07.13.2020 | Los Angeles Business Journal
- 11.18.2019 | Law360 Tax Authority
Areas of Focus
- Appellate Practice
- Class Actions & Multi-District Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law, Claims & Litigation
- Corporate Fraud & Investigations
- Discovery Referee/Special Master
- Environmental Litigation
- Government & Administrative Law
- Land Use Entitlements & Litigation
- Pension Plan Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Trial Practice
- Water Litigation
- White Collar Defense