Henry Weinstock has extensive experience in business and water rights litigation in California and federal courts. He represents clients in healthcare litigation, contract disputes and business torts, CERCLA battles, groundwater adjudications, antitrust violations, borrower-lender disputes, consumer protection laws, unfair competition, professional negligence, environmental clean ups, partnership disputes, and class actions.
He also litigates and provides legal counsel on commercial sales and warranty law, including claimed defects in equipment and materials.
Healthcare Litigation. Litigating medical contract and partnership disputes, claims of fraudulent billing by doctors, defamation, wrongful termination, antitrust claims, unfair competition and disputes regarding solicitation of patients.
Contract Disputes. Litigating contract claims involving real estate transactions, leases, sales of energy supply and other equipment, sale of businesses, management agreements, oil/gas and other partnerships, and loan disputes.
Business Torts. Litigating claims of antitrust violations, trade libel and slander, unfair competition, fraud, misleading advertising, and various newly invented torts.
Environmental Law. Representing plaintiffs and defendants in suits claiming environmental contamination under CERCLA and state laws.
Water Law. Representing public agencies and private landowners in water rights adjudications.
Warranty Disputes. Litigation arising out of claimed defects in business equipment and materials. Authored law review article on warranty law in California.
Professional Malpractice. Disputes alleging negligence or other misconduct by lawyers and other professionals.
Student Loan Litigation. Representation of secondary markets and lenders in disputes regarding guaranteed student loans, loan servicing and purchase agreements, and class actions regarding these issues.
- Consumer Warranty Law in Calfornia Under the Commercial Code, The Song-Beverly and the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Acts1979 | 26 UCLA Law Review 583-681
- 1978 | 7 UCLA-Alaska Law Review 307-336
- Groundwater Law - An American Ground Water Trust Conference05.21.2014
- ACWA's 2013 Spring Conference & Exhibition05.09.2013
- Groundwater Contamination, Water Supply, and CERCLACLE International's 14th Annual California Water Law Conference04.06.2006
- 10.22.2018 | Nossaman Announcement
- 09.11.2017 | Nossaman LLP
- 10.30.2014 | Daily Journal
- 01.11.2013 | Pacific Coast Business Times
- 01.09.2013 | Daily Journal
- 12.08.2012 | San Luis Obispo Tribune
- 11.26.2012 | Santa Maria Times
- 05.24.2012 | Nossaman Announcement
- 05.22.2012 | Bloomberg News
- 05.22.2012 | The Am Law Daily
Community & Professional
American Bar Association
California State Bar Association
Los Angeles County Bar Association
- University of California, Los Angeles School of Law, J.D., 1979, Recipient, Charles F. Scott Fellowship; Associate Editor of UCLA Law Review and UCLA-Alaska Law Review
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A., 1973, magna cum laude
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California