Expanding water resources is a major concern in California. Many clients face the challenge of capturing water when it is plentiful and storing it for lean times.
We assist in the management of groundwater through our representation of watermasters and water districts. We have been involved in the formation of AB 3030 plans and other groundwater management programs for numerous clients.
We strategize and help to develop conjunctive use programs and work to get the necessary environmental permits for these programs. Additionally, our water lawyers counsel clients on controlling the impact of water quality on water rights, management of safe yield, implementation of judgments and on the formation of water banks.
- 03.20.2017 | Nossaman eAlert
- 10.28.2021 | California Water Views
- 08.05.2021 | California Water Views
- 07.27.2021 | California Water Views
- 06.16.2021 | California Water Views
- 03.23.2021 | California Water Views
- 03.02.2021 | California Water Views
- WEBINAR: Flood or Drought? A Discussion of the Election’s Potential Legislative Impacts on the Water Sector11.18.2020 | California Water Views
- 08.12.2020 | California Water Views
- 07.31.2020 | California Water Views
- 06.29.2020 | Endangered Species Law & Policy
- WOTS Next? An Update on the Clean Water Act and Regulation of Waters of the State & Waters of the U.S.06.25.2020 | California Water Views
- 04.28.2020 | California Water Views
- 04.25.2020 | California Water Views
- 03.10.2020 | California Water Views
- The New Endangered Species "Protection" Requirements for Steelhead Trout Will Impact Water Managers’ Options and Groundwater Sustainability Plans03.29.2022 | Lakewood, CA
- 11.01.2018 | Downey, CA
- Groundwater Adjudications and Litigation Alternatives in the Era of the Sustainable Groundwater Management Act (SGMA)06.07.2018
- 05.10.2018 | Sacramento, CA
- 10.08.2015 | San Francisco, CA