Our expertise in water supply issues, including analysis under SB 610 and SB 221, is unparalleled in California.
Our Sacramento office played a key role in the legislative process for SB 221 to clarify the bill's key provisions. We also have assisted in the preparation of a number of water assessment reports under SB 221 and SB 610.
Beyond legislation, we work with clients to obtain approvals needed for water supply and distribution. We provide advice and counsel with respect to both the water supply enhancement opportunities and adverse in-stream water rights impacts arising from the evolution and expansion of storm water capture mandates set forth in storm water discharge NPDES permits, including those governing discharges of municipal, industrial and construction site storm water.
- Whiskey is for Drinking: The Never Ending Battle Over California WaterFall 2016 | Natural Resources & Environment
- 03.31.2020 | Endangered Species Law & Policy
- 03.26.2020 | California Water Views
- 03.25.2020 | California Water Views
- 03.22.2020 | California Water Views
- 03.12.2020 | California Water Views
- 02.26.2020 | Endangered Species Law & Policy
- 02.25.2020 | Endangered Species Law & Policy