We are leaders in water project development. We work with water/wastewater agencies, project developers, contractors and operators. We counsel clients throughout the U.S. in the procurement, development, design, construction and operations of municipal and industrial water/wastewater treatment plants, reclaimed water systems, biosolid facilities and desalination facilities.
Our attorneys have particular expertise in municipal privatizations of water facilities. We excel in structuring, negotiating and advising on innovative project delivery methods. We have deep experience utilizing public-private partnerships, design-build, design-build-operate-maintain, design-build-operate-maintain-finance, design-build-own-operate-maintain-finance and other variations.
In addition to our municipal and privatization practice in the water/wastewater sector, our attorneys have advised on several transactions for industrial water and wastewater treatment facilities throughout the West Coast. Our experience includes water projects for high tech facilities, oil refineries and other major industrial uses.
- 08.12.2020 | California Water Views
- 06.24.2020 | Infra Insight Blog
- 06.01.2020 | California Water Views
- 06.01.2020 | California Eminent Domain Report
- 06.01.2020 | Endangered Species Law & Policy
- 04.28.2020 | California Water Views
- 03.26.2020 | California Water Views
- 03.25.2020 | California Water Views
- 03.25.2020 | California Eminent Domain Report
- 07.08.2020 - 07.10.2020
- 04.04.2018 | San Diego, CA
- 04.03.2018 | San Diego, CA