Real estate litigation is a core component of our real estate practice. We have successfully represented clients in the litigation, arbitration, and mediation of matters related to real estate development, construction, financing and sales, real estate ownership, leasing and management, and landlord-tenant relationships.
Our ability to resolve disputes favorably for clients is enhanced by our real estate litigators' collaboration with Nossaman attorneys in related fields. When advantageous, our litigators leverage the expertise of colleagues who focus on real estate transactions, environmental law, bankruptcy, and taxation.
Our experience handling real estate disputes and our understanding of the business of real estate enables us to provide clients with superior, efficient representation.
- Your Client Has Used Far More Space than Permitted Under a Lease for Over a Decade, Does the Continuous Accrual Doctrine Apply or is the Claim Time Barred?04.01.2022 | Association of Business Trial Lawyers—Los Angeles
- 01.04.2022 | The Practical Real Estate Lawyer
- 11.30.2021 | ABA Real Property Section eReport
- 04.29.2022 | California Eminent Domain Report
- 11.19.2021 | California Eminent Domain Report
- 05.22.2020 | California Eminent Domain Report
- 03.20.2018 | Monterey Park, CA
- 07.14.2015 | Cerritos, CA
- 05.17.2022 | Los Angeles Business Journal
- 05.16.2022 | Los Angeles Times
- 08.04.2021 | Law360
- 08.20.2020 | Best Lawyers in America