We manage real estate transactions for both public and private clients--from raw land to fully constructed and occupied buildings. We have successfully handled purchases and sales of a variety of high-profile investment real estate portfolios.
We assist clients by drafting and negotiating letters of intent, purchase, sale, confidentiality, option and land exchange agreements. Our attorneys are experts in providing the legal due diligence required for real estate acquisitions. We pride ourselves on identifying and resolving significant diligence issues for clients. This includes issues involving land use and entitlement, title and survey, environmental risk assessment and lease review. Whether it's a complex acquisition that involves litigation, or a simple agreement on property development, we ensure that our clients' real estate transactions are completed in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
We also have in depth experience representing prospective owners on all aspects of acquisition financing, document preparation, negotiation, and related due diligence.
- Guiding Downtown Properties Group in the Acquisition of the Cupertino Gateway Complex Leased by Apple2015
- 03.22.2023 | Nossaman eAlert
- 09.27.2022 | Law360
- 01.04.2022 | The Practical Real Estate Lawyer
- 09.22.2020 | California Eminent Domain Report
- 06.20.2021 | Los Angeles Times
- 10.05.2020 | Nossaman Announcement