Joseph Haney guides real estate owners and operators through all manner of complex real estate transactions. This includes the acquisition, development and operation of real property, as well as related leasing and financing issues. He negotiates and drafts purchase and sale agreements and conducts due diligence, including reviews of title and environmental and land use conditions.
Additionally, Joseph regularly advises clients in the formation and structure of joint ventures. He provides counsel regarding the most tax-efficient method for structuring the ownership, acquisition and disposition of real estate. He guides them through tax-deferred exchanges, including reverse exchanges, build-to-suit exchanges, and exchanges involving partnerships, limited liability companies and tenants-in-common arrangements.
- 03.23.2023 | Nossaman eAlert
- 03.22.2023 | Nossaman eAlert
- 01.12.2023 | Nossaman News Release
Community & Professional
State Bar of California, Real Property Section, Member
- University of Southern California, Leventhal School of Accounting, M.B.T., 2004
- Loyola Law School, J.D., 2000
- University of Southern California, B.A., 1997, cum laude
- U.S. Tax Court