Simon Adams is a partner in Nossaman’s Real Estate Group with more than 20 years of experience. He handles leasing transactions and construction contract matters for a variety of commercial, retail and industrial spaces, including professional offices, technology laboratories, data centers, telecom towers, and brick and mortar stores. He also advises on acquisitions, dispositions and sale and leaseback arrangements and provides counsel on financing issues.
Simon counts among his clients major information technology and telecommunications companies, pharmaceutical corporations, medical insurance providers, pension finance firms and banks. He has counselled organizations on their strategic real estate investment programs as well as how to buy, build and shape a suitable headquarters for their operations.
Prior to joining Nossaman, Simon was a partner in the San Francisco office of an international law firm.
- Negotiated the development of a $35 million call center.
- Negotiated a $50 million construction contract for a new campus building on behalf of software company PeopleSoft, prior to its acquisition by Oracle Corp.
- Counselled client and negotiated on its behalf the development of a campus building, keeping within its $330 million budget.
- Negotiated the development of three campus buildings valued at $50 million in Hayward, CA.
- Negotiated construction contracts and an architect agreement totaling $100 million for a new cathedral.
- Negotiated the lease of a 270,000 square foot headquarters for an insurance client in San Francisco.
- Negotiated the Bay Area research and development headquarters of a European telecom company.
- Negotiated a 273,000 square foot headquarters sublease arrangement that included three office buildings for a technology client in Sunnyvale, CA.
- Counselled clients on a $45 million technology laboratory development.
- Negotiated and administered the sale of an $8 million transfer station.
- Represented a Chinese public company in connection with its acquisition and concurrent entry into a joint venture with a U.S. logistics company operating in the Western United States.
- Negotiated the lease with option to purchase of commercial space in Rancho Cordova, CA.
- Negotiated Lease Option Agreement to acquire two parcels of real estate under separate ground leases for approximately 65 years with the developer obligation to construct 135 units of market rate housing, and certain parking improvements to benefit transit users and residential occupants, with a limited area of development of commercial space within the buildings to be constructed at the 7 acre parcel in San Jose, CA.
- 08.07.2018 | Nossaman News Release
- College of Law, Post Graduate Diploma of Law, 1996
- College of Law, Graduate Diploma of Law, 1995
- University of Wales, B.Sc., 1993, with honours
- England and Wales