Kimberly's practice involves advising emerging to established companies on general corporate matters. Kimberly often works with entities throughout their lifecycle, from entity formation through mergers and acquisitions on both the buy and sell side of transactions, to winding down a business. In addition to her corporate practice, Kimberly works with clients in the healthcare, food and beverage, hospitality, real estate, and pension administration industries.
In the food and beverage area, Kimberly has assisted hotels and retail sellers in connection with alcoholic beverage license applications, transfers, compliance and regulatory matters.
Kimberly also represents institutional investors and pensions, benefits & investments systems in connection with alternative investments that involve various asset classes, including real estate, technology, private equity and hedge funds.
Health Plan and IPA Merger and Sale. We advised a health plan and independent practice association (IPA) based in Northern California on their merger and sale to a population health management company. We guided our client through an F reorganization in order to combine strategic corporate transactional structures while steering clear of significant regulatory risks at both the federal and state levels. We also secured regulatory approval from the California Department of Managed Health Care.
- 10.20.2023 | Nossaman eAlert
- 10.17.2023 | Nossaman eAlert
- 10.05.2022 | Nossaman eAlert
- 06.06.2022 | Nossaman eAlert
- 12.17.2021 | The Health Law Ticker
- 08.17.2021 | The Health Law Ticker
- Nossaman Webinar03.08.2023
- 09.12.2022 | Nossaman Announcement
Community & Professional
Association for Corporate Growth, Member
Women Lawyers Association Los Angeles, Young Lawyers Section, Co-Chair
- University of California, Los Angeles School of Law, J.D., 2018; Chief Managing Editor, UCLA Women's Law Journal
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A., 2014, cum laude