Disability discrimination claims are among the most frequently asserted types of claims according to recent data from the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. We help employers stay abreast of the laws' requirements, offer training to avoid claims and defend them when claims do arise.
Our attorneys are well prepared to advise employers regarding compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and California's Fair Employment and Housing Act. We routinely offer counsel to employers responding to claims of disability discrimination arising under those statutes.
Employers that have facilities open to the public must also comply with the disability access requirements of federal and state law. We are experienced in this area of disability law and can provide advice regarding compliance and defense of lawsuits regarding access for the disabled.
- 02.10.2021 | The Health Law Ticker
- 11.8.2022 – 11.11.2022 | Long Beach, CA
- 05.07.2019 | Lake Tahoe, CA
- 06.26.2018 | Savannah, GA
- 04.19.2018 | Palo Alto, CA
- 03.01.2018 | Sacramento, CA
- 02.28.2018 | San Francisco, CA
- 02.09.2018 | Orange County, CA
- 02.08.2018 | Los Angeles, CA
- 10.15.2009 | Sacramento, CA