Employee handbooks and company personnel policies and procedures are some of the most critical documents employers publish.
Well-drafted handbooks, policies and procedures substantially contribute to transparency in communicating and defining the company's expectations. We are frequently called upon by clients to partner with their human resources personnel to review, update or develop handbooks, company policies and procedures.
Our employment counseling and litigation successes have enhanced our ability to develop handbooks, policies, and procedures. Our perspective helps place in the best possible position to defend employment decisions and related legal challenges and, at the same time, enhance efficient business operations and employee morale.
- 10.25.2022 | Nossaman eAlert
- 04.01.2022 | Nossaman eAlert
- What the FFCRA, CARES Act, California’s Shelter-in-Place Orders and Other Relief Measures Mean for California Employers09.21.2021 | Nossaman eAlert
- DFEH Issues Guidance on COVID-19 in the Workplace and Mandatory Vaccines: What California Employers Need to Know04.02.2021 | Nossaman eAlert
- 02.16.2021 | Nossaman eAlert
- 01.08.2021 | Nossaman eAlert
- 11.19.2020 | ABA
- 08.31.2023 | The Health Law Ticker
- 02.10.2021 | The Health Law Ticker
- 04.27.2022 | Houston, TX
- Navigating Leave and Disability Protection Laws During COVID-19: A Practical Guide for California Employers01.28.2021
- 05.12.2020 | Society for Human Resource Management