Pavneet Singh Mac specializes in defending a wide range of corporations, businesses, public agencies, municipalities, and individuals in employment-related matters. He defends employers in all aspects of employment litigation, including wrongful termination, retaliation, discrimination, harassment, personal injury, and wage and hour disputes. He also has experience conducting independent investigations of workplace harassment and counseling employers and their respective employees on how to proactively avoid employment-related lawsuits.
Pavneet actively participates in all phases of litigation, including drafting and responding to written discovery, taking and defending depositions, assessing potential liability and damages, as well as engaging in settlement negotiations. He has extensive law and motion practice experience in his budding legal career, which includes several successful summary judgment motions and demurrers.
During law school, Pavneet served as a Judicial Extern to the Honorable David O. Carter in the U.S. District Court, Central District of California, and to the Honorable James Di Cesare in the Orange County Superior Court. He also served as a Lead Article Editor and Production Editor for the U.C. Irvine Law Review. A zealous advocate of pro bono legal services for underrepresented communities and causes, Pavneet graduated with High Honors for the number of pro bono hours he completed during law school.
- Nossaman's Employment BUZZ Webinar Series12.15.2020
- Nossaman Webinar07.09.2020
- California Ambulatory Surgery Association 2020 Virtual Conference07.08.2020
- Nossaman Webinar01.14.2020
- Drew Hansen Discusses Denial of Class Certification Win for Cardinal Logistics, Impact on Trucking Industry10.12.2020 | Daily Journal
- 08.20.2020 | Best Lawyers in America
Community & Professional
Orange County Bar Association
National Lawyers Guild
South Asian Bar Association
American Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
Honors & Recognitions
Included in Best Lawyers: Ones To Watch for Commercial Litigation, 2021
UC Irvine Law Review - Editor of the Year
Experian/Jones Day Moot Court - Quarterfinalist
Graduation High Honors (200+ Hours Pro Bono)
Wiley W. Manual Certificate for Pro Bono Legal Services
- University of California, Irvine School of Law, J.D., 2014; Lead Article Editor and Production Editor, UC Irvine Law Review
- University of California, Riverside, B.A., 2010
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California