We successfully defended the Project against NEPA and Section 4(f) challenges to help deliver the first freeway construction under Arizona’s public-private partnership (P3) law.
We work hard to provide clients with clarity as they move large public works projects forward; however, complexity can give rise to misunderstandings.
We provide our clients with preventative advice, designing dispute resolution schemes, and procedures consistent with state sovereign procedures. We also provide litigation support for clients in the rare event it is necessary. We are very proud of our short list of infrastructure litigation matters. We address disputes that can arise from infrastructure development, including:
- Errors and omissions;
- Construction defects;
- Tort claims;
- Bid protests and change orders; and
- Environmental litigation.
- 06.02.2020 | Infra Insight Blog
- 04.23.2020 | Infra Insight Blog
- 03.18.2020 | Infra Insight Blog
- 11.1.2022 – 11.4.2022 | Las Vegas, NV
- 07.24.2022 – 07.27.2022 | Portland, OR
- 11.01.2021 – 11.03.2021 | Denver, CO
- 07.20.2022 | Engineers’ Society of Western Pennsylvania