We represent primary care, specialty care and multi-specialty medical groups on a wide variety of transactional, regulatory and litigation matters.
Our attorneys advise medical groups on different types of business transactions and healthcare issues, including:
- formation, structure, mergers, acquisitions and other reorganizations,
- avoidance of liability,
- shareholder matters,
- regulatory compliance,
- Medicare and Medi-Cal reimbursement,
- health plan contracting and other managed care matters,
- fraud and abuse,
- patient referral laws, and,
- medical group operations.
Our litigators represent medical groups in various challenges (excluding malpractice). Our bankruptcy attorneys help medical groups recover payments from bankrupt payors. Our employment attorneys advise medical groups on labor laws, employee policies and procedures and handbooks, personnel issues, sexual harassment training, non-disclosure and invention and trade secret matters, protection of patient records and other employee matters.
- Of Counsel
- California Health Care Entities Required to Report Patient Allegations of Sexual Abuse or Misconduct10.17.2019 | The Health Law Ticker