Nossaman Attorneys in Northern California Earn Recognition
Nossaman is pleased to announce that 17 attorneys have been named to the 2014 Northern California Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists.
Nossaman's Super Lawyers in San Francisco:
- Carl L. Blumenstein - Insurance Coverage
- Mitchell J. Green - Health Care
- Kurt W. Melchior - Business Litigation
- Christopher A. Nedeau - Antitrust Litigation
- Patrick J. Richard - Civil Litigation
- Richard B. Spohn - Health Care
Nossaman's Super Lawyers in Sacramento:
- Mary Powers Antoine - Health Care
- John T. Kennedy - Employment Litigation
- Robert J. Sullivan - Health Care
Nossaman's Rising Stars in San Francisco:
- Danielle Sveska Gensch - Real Estate
- James H. Vorhis - Business Litigation/Insurance Coverage
Nossaman's Rising Star in Sacramento:
- Amber R. Maltbie - Legislative & Governmental Affairs
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a research-driven, peer influenced rating service of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The patented selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. The final list of Northern California Super Lawyers represents no more than five percent of the lawyers in the region. The Rising Stars list is developed using the same patented multiphase selection process used for the Super Lawyers list. To be eligible for inclusion in Rising Stars, a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for ten years or less. While up to five percent of the lawyers in California are named to Super Lawyers, no more than 2.5 percent are named as Rising Stars.
The results of the survey appear in Northern California Super Lawyers Magazine, San Francisco magazine, Sacramento magazine, and online at superlawyers.com/california-northern.
Nossaman would like to congratulate all of the Firm's Super Lawyers and Rising Stars, including those recognized in Southern California (Super Lawyers and Rising Stars) and Washington DC earlier this year.